I can't find it in the settings anymore. What is the new name?
How do you turn on Nvidia ShadowPlay?
Nvidia ShadowPlay was renamed to "Instant Replay"
How to turn it on:
- Go to GeForce Experience
- Go to Settings
- Make sure "In-Game Overlay" is turned on
- Go to the In-Game Overlay settings (you can also just press
Zwhich is the default hotkey)
- Make sure "Instant Replay" is turned on
- Go to the settings inside the overlay, and click on "Keyboard Shortcuts"
- Change the hotkey for "Save the last 5.0 minutes recorded" to whatever you prefer
- You can also go to the Video Capture settings to change the quality/recording folders, but the defaults should be fine
Now it's turned on. Press the hotkey you set to save the last 5 minutes of your gameplay. Just make sure "Instant Replay" is turned on when you start the game. You can press
Z to double check once you're in game.
If you want to record your own microphone as well:
- Press the microphone button in the main overlay view and click "always on" for your microphone
- Go to the Audio settings and check "Separate Both Tracks" to make sure your recordings have separate game and microphone audio tracks, so you can mute yourself/etc later on when editing your clips.
You need an account to do that.
To vote, create questions, and post comments you need a free Neoscroll account.