THANK YOU. I've been trying to fix this FOREVER.
Pergola, firepit, hot tub.
- Go to start menu
- Start typing (it will start searching)
- Find the app you're trying to uninstall
- Right click on it, click "uninstall"
Looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/91vqXuN
Wow this is...so simple. Thanks.
I worked on a landscaping crew one summer. About $2k/day. Depends on the work required as well.
What exactly are you looking for...?
Depends on what you want to do.
Here's some suggestions:
- Stay in academia and pursue a PhD / become a professor
- Try to get a job at a publisher/editor
Not so obvious:
- Technical writer (you'd need to learn the technical part, obviously)
- Content marketer
Here's some research I did:
- All numbers are for the Greater Vancouver / Metro Vancouver area.
- All dollars are adjusted to 2021 Canadian dollars.
- Downpayments in 1975 were actually 25%, but I made it 20% for simplicity.
- I used a mortgage calculator to get the payment estimates.
- Only 36% of Canadian families had dual incomes in 1976, in 2015 it was 69%. Family incomes haven't changed, but the rate of working women has doubled.
- Cost of living has risen dramatically as well, but I haven't included any of that data.
|Average Family Income||$80,124||$80,051||0%|
|Average House Price||$320,277||$1,262,600||+294%|
|Variable Mortgage Interest Rate||8.70%||2.15%||-75%|
|Estimated Monthly Mortgage Payments||$2,071||$4,350||+110%|
Imagine paying only $2,000 per month for a nice big home in Vancouver. Hilarious.
Obviously the Vancouver of 1975 is much different than modern Vancouver, but housing affordability has become a circus for young people. We have a much higher rate of working women yet total family incomes haven't changed.
Areas around Vancouver have had similar growth rates, so "just move to the suburbs" isn't a good answer.
For most people, real estate is an investment not a home. Low interest rates and skyrocketing prices has made a lot of baby boomers property rich. Home equity loans and other financing options have turned Canadian real estate into a retirement plan for the baby boomer generation.
So yeah, they had it pretty easy.
You might make a profit now but graphics cards are hilariously out of stock.
Just save up enough money for the 4xxx Nvidia cards and see what happens when they come out.
Otherwise you'll be stuck with no card for potential 10+ months.
Thank-you, I will try that!